Job Description: Worship and Student Ministries Leader
Last Updated: 4/17/2017
This is a full-time position providing leadership for our worship and student ministries and the volunteers who serve in them. Additional information available upon request.
- – Work with the Senior Pastor and Council to discern God’s direction for our worship ministry and lead our worship leaders to follow that direction
- – Serve as primary worship leader onstage for our weekend services
- – Lead the planning for thoughtful worship services that respond to God’s leading
- – Provide for effective rehearsals to allow teams to adequately lead those services
- – Recruit and equip our volunteers, providing for their artistic and spiritual growth
- – Continue to explore “best practices” for worship leadership
- – Work with the Senior Pastor and Council to discern God’s direction for our student ministry and lead our student ministry to follow that direction
- – Serve as the primary “familiar face” for our student ministry events
- – Provide well-planned student ministry events that respond to God’s leading, providing effective team meetings to allow our volunteers to serve effectively
- – Recruit and equip our volunteers, providing for their leadership and spiritual growth
- – Continue to explore “best practices” for student ministry leadership
- – Provide parenting support and resources for parents of student.
This person will report to the Senior Pastor and will attend regular staff meetings and other meetings as needed.
To apply please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Life Church
500 S Gougar Rd
New Lenox, IL 60451
A Christian Reformed Church