Get Plugged In — Students
Are you an adult who comprehends the pressures and challenges of young people today? Do you enjoy hanging out with students? Do you believe in the power of our young people of impact future generations?
If you like
- Encouraging and equipping young people to serve in their world and community.
- Having spiritual conversations
- Nurturing spiritual growth
- Hanging out with kids
- Helping kids know they matter
- Having fun
- Journey — High School Youth Group focused on connecting with each other and encouraging each other while exploring questions of faith. Informal, small group focused. Meets on Sunday nights 3 times a month.
- Journey Checkpoints — You pick the topic or we’ll help you find one, you set the schedule. Invite students to join you for a short 4-8 series study. It’s a great way to share your knowledge and get a taste of senior high ministry.
- Student Service — Help set up and/or organize one time service opportunities for junior high and senior high students. Share your passion to serve others. Introduce students to ministry opportunities. For a more in depth commitment, be a part of the Student Summer Team and help prepare students during the year and then serve with them on a one week service trip.
- FUEL — Help middle schoolers explore how faith and how to live for God in their daily life. Involves both large group and small group settings. Gives you an opportunity to listen and encourage middle schoolers in their faith walk. FUEL meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month during the school year.
- Odyssey — Help middle schoolers discover more about the Bible and faith through a curriculum driven Sunday morning Bible Study. Odyssey meets twice a month and leaders teach on once a month basis from September – April.
- GEMS — Be a part of girls group for girls in 2nd -8th grade. Leaders stay with the same small group for the year and you have a chance to make some strong connections in a smaller setting. Come alongside girls to enjoy singing, badge activities, service projects, special activities, and learning how to apply the Bible in their lives.
- Cadets — Be a part of a boys group for 2nd – 8th graders. Leaders stay with the same small group for the year and are able to model a love for Christ to a consistent group of boys. Jump in and help the boys with badge activities, service projects, Bible lessons, camping, and more!
- Hang Night Supervisor — Keep an eye on things or jump in and be a part of the fun during our Summer Hang Nights for 6th -12 graders. Join in on a volleyball game or a giant slip and slide, help make s’mores or sundaes, provide transportation for our random acts and kindness, and just have fun being with some great kids!
Next Step: Click here to fill a contact form and we will get back to your to answer all your questions and help you get plugged in!